Sunday, April 5, 2009

Home sweet home!

hey yall!
well were back from Dallas after burying Grandma Wallace. The trip there and back went so fast and all us girls had the rare time when we were all together. The visitation as well as the service on Saturday was very beautiful. We spent the time on Saturday night just relaxing and talking. It was really a celebration of her life instead of a mourning for her passing, which we've been experiencing all week. I havent been sleeping well at all since Tuesday night, when Grandma Wallace passed, but last night I got some peaceful sleep.Im still EXHAUSTED but I still need to go to work tonight so I can make money for when I move out this May. I dont believe Ive told yall about that but Ill update next post! I need to go get ready for work and get yet ANOTHER cup of coffee. Lots of love!

1 comment:

annh said...

, so glad that the trip went well, and you are feeling better about your Grandma Wallace, you will miss her, but you know that she is in a better place now, and all of the pain is gone, and she is with a lot of her loved ones...oh yes, we want to hear about your plans, very exciting! good to hear from you, and keep us in touch, please, love you!