Saturday, July 9, 2011

STRESS

Stress is building for both of us,....I think what gets us thru this is prayer(I know God will not forsake us, he never has) and staying busy....Irvin has worked in the yard, so hard for days(I know he is not really able, but I cannot stop him, no matter how much I "nag" him to stop..and I havebeen between "watching him like a hawk, making sure , he has plenty of water, and doing whatever he will let me do to help him, and housework, stuff I have put off, like straighting out drawers, and the never ending job of closet cleaning, that is a "lost cause"...but, "THIS TOO SHALL PASS". , and the 21st will get here, then the 28th, and then we will know what the next weeks have in store for us....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping you both in our daily prayers...please let us know if there is anything else we can do.

annh said...

thanks Jeannie, glad someone is reading the blog, it is good to just vent on it sometimes, but seriously, does help to have a place to just put down my thoughts at the end of the day!

Unknown said...

Impressive and informative post sharing. Thank you very much.

Buy Wardrobe Online | Buy Ladder Online