Friday, November 21, 2008

At work....but not working ; )

It is soooooo Friday! I'm at work right now and it's about 2:15...I don't think I've done that much work today though! We had a baby shower for one of my co-workers so I think that threw the whole day off! I made something to bring but left it at home on purpose cause it didn't really came out right...so I ended up pitching in five bucks for whatever....don't you hate when that happens? Anyways I love the puppy pics and will try to get a new one of Ally up soon. So Ally likes tofu! I accidentally dropped three pieces on the floor and she ran over and scooped them all up in her mouth really fast and ran into the living room to eat them! hehehhe....she is such a weirdo! I took her to get her pic taken with Santa about a week ago so I will post it when I get my copies. She was waaaay cute ;) Anyways just thought I'd say hi! Talk to y'all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny that Ally likes tofu...she is a true Californian!..haha