Friday, November 14, 2008

"What are you Thankful for"?

It is almost Thanksgiving, and althought it doesn't have to be just a day that we can just search our hearts and know what we are thankful for..there are so many people in our lives that we are thankful for every day!...As for myself, I am thankful that the Good Lord has permitted me to live a fulfulling life with a loving husband, and Three Children that love the Lord, and love and respect their parents, ten Grandchildren that are a joy to us always, and four Greatgrand children that are being taught to love the Lord and to be kind and thoughtful ..our family is growing with each precious person that is added ..I am So Thankful for our family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for all of mine and Jim's family. I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I am thankful for all that we have. I am thankful for our brave military. I am thankful for our country and our freedoms. I am thankful that all my family made it through the hurricane. I coud go on all day, the list is long!