Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SORRY GRANDMA!!!

HEY EVERYBODY!!
Well im sorry I havent posted in awhile Grandma! I dont have finals this semester but I still have BIG test in every class so ive been studying a lot lately! Well im glad that grandpa is doin so well that he already wants the next surgery! haha! And the snow that we had in houston was such an awesome suprise! I came out of school and there it was! we didnt get that much but it was still cool to see since we never do. Well we got your little calenders that you sent us and they are soooooo cute! I was actually just telling sarah I need a new calender and there they were! They will come in handy to write homework down in! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Well I hope that everyone is doing well and I hope we get a chance to see all yall this christmas! LOVE YALL!

1 comment:

annh said...

Hi Liz, sooooo good to hear from you. and sounds like you are really busy..bet yall had fun with the snow, did you get any pictures,if so, would you post a few...we got cheated, everyone had snow , but us...oh., well, maybe next time, ...I hope also that yall can come during the holidays, take care, love you all!!