Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorry it's been awhile!

Yeah sorry I haven't posted in awhile! This has been a crazy week at work so I haven't been able to play on the internet that much. Well I should be getting Ally's santa pic next Friday...on somebody's birthday ;) I am able to view the pics online but I don't get the print out until later. I will then scan it so I have an electronic version that I can email or post. Actually anyone that wants to see her "photo session" can go to this link and follow the instructions below:

http://moxiephotostudio.morephotos.com/mp_client/pictures.asp
11/26/08 HSUS Santa Photos (San Antonio)
Password: HSUS
Bottom of the page click: Click here to continue
Photos

Ally is on page 2 (pictures 1545b - 1554). It's almost hard to see her! But you can look at all the other puppy pics if you want. They are pretty cute. Well thanks for posting all the family pics...always love to see them! Talk to y'all soon!

1 comment:

annh said...

Hey Buttercup, jr., thanks, I am going to check out the pic of Ally tonight, can't wait, yeah, there is a special birthday coming up next week, wish I could see that special person !!love ya