Monday, February 23, 2009

Any Ideas?

I need Ideas on displaying family photos....I printed out black and while photos (8x10) framed them..right now I have them displayed on a large bookcase , along with books.. I started out to make a family tree...after not being able to find exactly a "tree" that I liked, I ended up putting up the wallpaper that Lowes had(really not what I wanted, but said , O.K., I'll make it work..)caution: once you get this on the wall(even tho, it states that it is very easy to remove without messing up your wall) not is not entirely true...I used the "picture frames that they supplied with the Tree wallpaper, and when I decided it was not the look I was wanting, and tried to remove it, off came the paint, etc...a mess!..I love to display family photos,makes me happy to see the faces of my family every day , I just want "order in displaying them...

No comments: