Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Surfing the Blogs"

One of my "Sleepless " nights, so here I am "Surfing the Blogs"....there is a lot to read there, very interesting news on all of them, some very useful and have learned a lot about the art of Scrapbooking, and someday really mean to apply it, and start a scrapbook of my own, I have the materials for it, just not the time..you are probably thinking , I should use the time I take "Surfing the Blogs" to start the scrapbook..no way, I enjoy the surfing too much!...only other "Surfers" know what I am talking about...I don't have the time during the day, but whenever I do have a sleepless night, it is relaxing to just turn on the pc, and get caught up with what fellow bloggers are doing and how they are feeling, and when they need prayer...

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love to surf. And yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. And the time can really get away from you.

annh said...

thanks for stopping by, good to hear from another blogger, I visit your blog, often..