Saturday, March 7, 2009

health recipes.com

On my search for "cheap face creams" to help with my many, many , wrinkles, I ran across this website ..It has some great natural receipes for making your own "beauty stuff", so I said to myself, "O.K., what have I got to lose?, I really had to search for this site, as I kept getting all of the commerial sites selling all of the very costly creams, that NEVER works for me, I still have every one of the wrinkles that I start out with, and I cannot afford to pay what they cost...so, I am going to try this...I started out with the'Miracle Whip Exfoliator" according to whoever wrote this , your skin should be completely renewed in 6-8 weeks...of course they didn't say anything about a 77 year old skin. but hey , If it makes it looks like 76 year old skin, that will make me happy...but really, there are some old time receipes that I remember my Mother using, and the one that tells how to remove "hair buildup" , was one I used when a teenager, the vinegar and water one , except there wasn't all of the conditioners then, as now, this one says after conditioning , to use this as a final rinse..anyway, that website is: http://www.healthrecipes.com/beauty.htm who knows, might work just as well as the costly "stuff".

No comments: