Thursday, March 5, 2009

HEY EVERY1!!!!

HEY YALL!!!
Im SOOOOO sorry that I havent been on the blog a lot lately (I take that back Ive been reading it, just no time to type anything!) Im glad to hear that your doing well mamma and hopefully your load gets A LOT lighter! well Im just in web mastering (should be workin on a project) and decided "hey! i finally have time to blog!" haha. I got my report card yesterday and had 3 A's and 3 B's! I was so exited! I thought I did worse! Im SOOOOOO exited with everything coming up! Graduation and prom (yes Grandma Ill post pictures!) and Im FINALLY gettin my car soon! Ill keep yall updated and Ill keep reading the updates from yall! Hope your all well! Luv yall!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW,,,,you are doing a GREAT job! ;) keep up the good work and keep us updated!!!! luv ya lots!!