Tuesday, March 10, 2009

since the ball is in my court

the reason Regina's middle name is Susan is because her Dad wanted to name her Regina..We actually had picked out several names for her first , and after she was born, we then decided on Regina, so I added the Susan, as that was one of the names we had thought about for a first name, I love both names, just had not thought about the 2 together until he suggested Regina for the first, ...so thanks to your Dad, for your first name and me for your middle..My middle name is Ann, (which , after I grew up, actually took it for my first name), My Mother named me after my Great Grandmother on her side....Ann was her first name...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmhhh...that is pretty cool! We passed your middle name down to Liz for her middle name. Soooo that middle name has been passed down for a while!...