Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey, I am back

Hey, got home Thursday afternoon, and Praise God, the heart tests came out good...the Dr. said that for one thing, my heart got out of rhythm, blood pressure went down low, ....also, my medication was working against me, ...needless to say, I did not know this, just that I was so tired all of the time....well, after, passing out , Monday morn.,(I had fainted a few times over my lifetime, but have never, ever had anything like this)God was with me, I know that!....He was taking care of me....so, it was a tracking down everything that caused it all during the week, and with everything else that was going on, it was a very hectic week, but hey, another "bump in the Road"....I have been reading all of yall's comments, and I AM SO GLAD, that we have this blog, ..I could never imagine in my wildest dreams that it would be so helpful to everyone, SO, please , let's keep this blog, and anytime that anyone is ill, or just wants to talk, or vent, or send pics, or whatever, it is there for all of us, and it is SO GOOD to feel this connection, almost like sitting down and having a really good visit with each other, and in times of need, what better way to connect., I LOVE YOU ALL, and felt every one of your prayers p.s. Just read what i wrote, and up above, I meant to say, that it was a matter of tracking down everything, to get to the cause of what happened, sorry, was "multitasking", trying to watch the news, and on channel 13, they are talking about the economy, something also to pray about....well, I know it seems I am rambling, but hey, I haven't got to get on the blog in a few days, so got to make up, ha...but anyway, I am feeling so much better today, not anything as tired as I have been, so the medication is working, I went back to my normal routine, the washing, cleaning house, etc, and before I would have been so very tired after all of that, and having to stop often, but today, other than normal tireness, I feel the difference, so I really think it is the medication, he put me on Cardizen, a blood pressure, and heart medication, it basically keeps the heart in rhythm....so I feel like now I have a "Happy Heart"

No comments: