Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Nine Lives"

Well, my face is"Red", my "dead cat" came running in this evening when I opened the door going into the garage with her ears back, like she was so scared, and she was starving...of course, I was sooooo happy to see her, the cat with "nine lives", we really thought that a fox had got her, as there are foxes in the area, from the way the garage looked....so, I am sorry for the sadness that I caused yall, but am happy that she is alive and other than being a little more strange than usual, she is o.k., we think that she probably got scared off , and either hid out, or wandered away., who knows?, but that teaches me a lesson(never too old to learn) to be sure that the door is not left high enough for anything other than her or her cat friends to get under....

No comments: