Saturday, September 27, 2008

"Ready For Fall"

I am ready for Fall, and couldn't wait to put "something , fall" , out...and I know that I got 2 of the pictures turned wrong, and that was another "opps", oh well, you all will just have to look at it that way, sorry...our flowers have opened up, sooooo beautiful...and Dale from the house on the corner brought the Spider Lilies(at least I think that is what they are called) over from his yard,very pretty...he has a "Green Thumb"....the mornings are feeling very fallish lately, and the leaves have started falling from the trees here already, wishing for a early fall, ...Yes, I know this part of Texas just does not have early falls.....but anyway, I am ready for Fall, so "Bring it on"

1 comment:

Bethany said...

oh I love fall! Beautiful flowers, love those spider lillies!