Thursday, October 2, 2008

Breaking the speed limit on highway life

Well for starters just wanted to give everyone a quick hello and howdy. Its once again been a busy time again. I recently took up another job at the old car shop I use to work at to kind of help them out, get the shop back up to standards and train a new guy. Its been going good but it gets old very quickly working all the time. I miss my gym time and those 4 days off haha. I got the fella pretty trained up so next week might not have to go in at all. I got to meet Rachel's parents last weekend and that went very well, and we had a goo time. This Tuesday she is going to come down here and meet the family. Looking forward to that! Gotta run ill talk to yall soon

Bryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COngrats on the extra money. You will need it if things keep going well with Rachel;)

annh said...

Sooooooo good to have you back, Bryan, sounds like you have really been busy...By the way, when are we going to meet Rachel?..

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is going great...I agree with your grandma, we all need to meet Rachel ;)