Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy October!

Nice quote below! and ohhh so true =) Sorry I haven't responded to the blog in a while...been sooo busy at work but things are finally slowing down. I love all the fall pictures! It's starting to feel a little bit more like fall...well if you are up early enough in the morning. Like you said, I know we can't hope for much of an early fall in TX!

I saw a stuffed scarecrow man and lady on my way into HEB the day after you posted your scarecrow pic! They were cute...I think you should get a lady friend for your scarecrow man so he doesn't have to sit on the bench by himself! hahahha....you can call him the "happy scarecrow man"...sorry I am not that creative! Well we are looking forward to our visit in the next month! Talk to y'all later!

1 comment:

annh said...

hey Buttercup, jr, good idea about the lady scarecrow, and also I haven't seen any in the addition, so would be the first,we, too, are looking forward to your visit, and thanks, keep the posted things coming, need all the help i can get..