Friday, October 24, 2008

Hello, Hello

Hey everyone, hope ya'll are doing very good this weekend. Im running behind on my post, so Im sorry about that lol. Well 1st off I liked to say a happy b-day to everyone and I hope ya'll had a good one. Well me and Rachel got to come out on Tues to grandma & grandpa's and we all went out to a roadhouse type of place to eat. Sure was very good by-the-way... But anyways it went very good and finally got to get some good visiting in with them after not seeing them for awhile! Thank ya'll again for fitting us in your time, we sure did have alot of fun and love to do it agin sometime soon. Here's a picture of me and Rachel that grandma took so ya'll can put a face to the name. Talk to ya'll soon.


2 comments:

annh said...

thanks Bryan, We enjoyed the day with you and Rachel, and look forward to another time together, love y'all

Anonymous said...

oh ya'll are such a cute couple...we can't wait to meet Rachel