Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey Everyone

Hey hows everybody doing? Well for starters I know how grandpa feels about that cookie jar, its a pretty depressing site when its empty lol. Well not a whole lot going on over here, I was going to take a test tomorrow Morin to see if I'm eligible to become a detention officer, but right now that wouldn't work with my schedule right now. I been in the process of trying to enter the police academy but I need to get 30 hours of college time, so til then I'm kinda out of luck. But that's what I plan on doing is become a cop. Rachel and I are doing pretty good, went out with her and the owner of the shop I use to work at with his girlfriend to a seafood place. It went really well so that's good. Cant wait til she meets all y'all. And lately to I been teaching Stephen how to drive....Yup its getting that time so y'all watch out. Nah he's doing good, just taking it one step at a time. But I guess ill let yall go, talk to y'all soon.

1 comment:

annh said...

Hey Bryan, soooo good to hear from you, ...and GOOD for you, we need GOOD policemen!, and we are so anxious to meet Rachel..so looking forward to yall's visit...