Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hey yall! sorry I havent posted lately! Ive been running around like crazy! Well I had an awesome christmas break but it was too short as usual. I hope that everybody is doing well and I loved to read everything thats been goin on. Im very exited about my last semester of senior year! I have a lot of easy classes this year so i should have an easy semester! Hopefully Sarah and I can come see everybody soon! Also please tell grandpa that I hope his surgery goes well and that hes in our prayers! And I promise to try to post more. Love all of yall VERY VERY much!

1 comment:

annh said...

Hi Liz, hope you and Sarah can come to visit soon, yeah, I bet you are counting the days til you graduate, just enjoy your last months of school, time passes quickly, We all love you very much!