Thursday, January 15, 2009

OOPS

I goofed up, but I thought that was Toby in the airplane costume, but he is so "handsome " in his cap, and I still haven't made a pic of Bo in his scarf, but hopefully, fri will be his day...I got to transferring info . from last years calender to about 5 of this years...I thought if I kept one handy in almost every room, that I could keep up with all of our appts...dr"s, etc...just trying to get everything as nee as possible where it should be, It is "funny", every year in Jan., I want to clean out dresser drawers, shread up old receipts, get everything in order, and until I get it all done, I am not happy!, and the calender thing is all part of the routine, oh well, I am a "October person", and I think it goes with the territory, ha WE are kind of like that....

No comments: