Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

We got a day on Irvin's left eye catarack surgery..Monday, 19th...we have to be there at 8:15am, surgery will be anywhere to 1 1/2 hrs to 2 after we get there, if there is not a delay, hopefully will be back home by noon..he is so anxious, and I am too for his eyes to get to normal, and he can get his new glasses, or better yet, maybe he won't have to have glasses except for close work, or reading...would be great!.....well, needless to say, I have not got the counter yet, tried last night, but for some reason could not get it to install...me and cut and paste thingy do not do well, altho, I managed to install the smilebox scrapbook using that method, oh, well, guess we can do without the counter, til I get a chance to get back to it, just one of those things would like on the blog, why?, ha, ha

No comments: