Friday, January 30, 2009

scanned

well, I ordered a scanner from Amazon, it came today....now I have to learn how to use it....I decided to wait til tomorrow to open the box, if I open it now, i will be up all night,trying to learn how to use it, but knowing myself, when I do lay down to go to sleep, I will be thinking about the scanner, and wanting to see it, and set it up, and using it...I just wanted something that I could put all of the old photos on the blog, have some really neat ones..so, hopefully, in the next few days, I will get "some smart", and learn this thing in the box.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - that totally sounds like something I would do! (think about it all night)

Anonymous said...

Rachel,this could be scary! Think 1990's Christmas...Grandma lurking with the camera...yikes!

Unknown said...

haha..you're just like me or i am just like you...better u did'nt open it..hehe well, can't wait to see for old or new photos to post..my sis-in-law sched is on Monday, i will tell you whatever the results, i wish it's good.

annh said...

thanks for letting me know when your sister in law's mammogram is, I will put in a request for prayer at our church for her..thanks for visiting our blog...I visit your blog every day..

Anonymous said...

Scanners are SOOO fun! its great to be able to save and share all your pics!..well, you don't have to share ALL your picks..you can share any that don't have me in it! LOL

annh said...

o.k., just you wait..I can't wait to scan some of the oldies I have..you and Rachel too, Amy...ha, ha