Friday, January 9, 2009

NEED HELP!

Hey you all, now that Regina has mentioned it, I have that song on my mind too, and for the life of me, I can't remember it all, just bits and pieces, it is catching tho, and it drives you crazy , trying to remember all of it...of course this is a OLD song, oh my gosh, now I am trying to think of the singer that made it famous, it is right on the tip of my tongue, HELP, if anyone of you can think of all of the words, or singer(is the singer T. J. Thomas, or something like that? don't know if you younger ones will know, but maybe the parents of the young ones will remember...and thanks , Barbara for "following our blog", and thanks, Regina for the oh sooooooo cute posts, I guess you all are stuck with the oldies on the quotes that I post, am depending on you guys to come up with the cute, and new ones, of course , the oldies too, o.k.?

No comments: