Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What do you Think?

Hey, wanted to ask you all, I am thinking about starting a "Under Texas Skies" blog, will still have our "Ann's Corner", It has been a very good way to let all the family updated on the medical side, and to keep in touch, and we enjoy other bloggers stopping by too...this Texas blog, I am thinking , everyone can pitch in with maybe info on Texas, any bit of news of what is going on, or history info, anything Texas, and we know how proud we are of Texas, and love to "Brag"..hey let me know what you think, o.k.?...know you all are busy, but , this would be fun!...Now, you know I would expect your imput, just like we all imput on "Ann's Corner", and also what do you think of the name, I am open to suggestions.......as soon as your Dad, Grandpa gets better with his eye, will get started.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me! I'll start looking for Texas stuff!

annh said...

great!!maybe I will get a chance to get the blog up and running tonight or as soon as i get a few min....keep sending the cute charlie brown , etc....love ya

Rachel said...

Sounds like a good idea!!